Friday, March 5, 2010

Shirdi Mannil-Sai Baba Song in Tamil.


Dear all,
This is a very melodious song in Tamil with heart touching lyrics.Sung by singer Malaysia Vasudevan.Sister Archana has shared this lovely Tamil song with our website readers and has also given the translation of the song for better understanding .Devotees are welcome to contribute Sai Bhajan or song in Tamil with me at the following ID.Jai Sai Ram .

A collective meaning of this song is:
Can I be born as a small drop in the holy Shirdi Soil? Can I prostrate to the holy places treded by Baba's holy Feet?
Can I be the wick of the oil lamps lit by Baba?
Can I atleast be born as the perfumed rosewater which reaches Him?
Can I be the sandal wood which touches His body
Can I be the Tulsi which adorns Sai's neck ?
Can I turn to the wood which will serve as a fuel to Dhuni, that which becomes Udi in Sai's temple?I would like to become a single drop of the holy water in the holy well?
I would like to become the nerve of the instrument which sings His leeas?
I would like to become the Mridang in a devotee's hand who would ever sing Sai Leelas.
I would like to become the camphor lit at the time of Arti for Sai
Let me carry my life only where the name "Sai" is uttered.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wallpaper-Brother Rahul
Song-Archana
Image and video hosting by TinyPic© Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans and Songs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails